21 May 2012

Pictures of pictures

family

About This Photo:
Aperture: f/2.2
Exposure: 1/50
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 200
Lens: 50mm f/1.4


I hope you'll forgive the brevity in my storytelling here. It's late, I'm tired, and I'm yawning so hard my eyes are watering.

I did this one because pictures of pictures are a great way to tell a story -- to string together a number of different moments, things that are important to us, and (I hope you will pardon the pun) to give an idea of the bigger picture. Here we are laughing, loving, and growing our family. Our two little loves, side by side.

* * *

Lessons Learned or Affirmed:

  • Black and white doesn't limit you. It really lets the subjects speak from themselves, and even leaving it in black and white, there are numerous options for modifying the photo to suit your specific tastes (brightness, contrast, clarity, colored tones, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment