09 May 2012

baby blues, and then some

my little flirt

About This Photo
Aperture: f/1.4
Exposure: 1/30
Focal length: 50mm
ISO: 400
Lens: 50mm f/1.4

In case you're wondering, you're going to be seeing a lot of her.

She is luminous and without hesitation I might add, my delight.

I'm not saying there aren't days where I don't end up with regurgitated breastmilk in my mouth (yes, this actually happened), on my pants, and in what little cleavage I possess. Just another glamorous day in the mamahood, eh?

In any case, she and the camera will be seeing a lot of each other.


* * *

Lessons Learned or Affirmed:

  • The very best portrait-taking advice I've ever, EVER gotten is to focus on the eyes. That advice has never failed me. Not once. Portrait shots are so much better when I set the focus points on the eyes.
  • Yeay for taking pictures of cute babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment